Medical Device company is in search of experienced outbound customer service representatives to contact customers and book them for appointments at healthcare locations throughout the United States. The calls will be placed to patients who inquired about the devices. e.g. hearing aids, etc. This is a remote/virtual position where you will be working from your home. A laptop and phone will be provided.
- Proactively reaching out to patients
- Walking them through the process over the phone
- Booking an appointment for the patient
- Keeping notes in the CRM system
Working hours: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Friendly and outgoing
- Decent computer skills
- Good listening skills
- High degree of patience interacting with a wide range of customers
- Bilingual in English/Spanish is a plus
- Must have high-speed internet access & a quiet environment where to work
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background check
- Must be able to commit to either a 9 to 6 PM or 10 to 7 PM schedule
- 6 months of heavy outbound phone experience required
Please apply online today!
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.