Hello Account Managers & "People" Persons!
My name is Danny and I am the founder of Kenji ROI. We are looking for a full time remote account manager to maintain relationships with our clients and communicate their needs to our team. (can work from home, or wherever you want within the North American timezone).
Our company's mission is to help empower e-commerce/Amazon FBA entrepreneurs to grow their sales on Amazon through well optimized product listings and ads.
For more information about the company, please search for our website on the web.
We are looking for someone who can join our growing business.
Skills and experience needed:
- High EQ, strong ability to relate to and engage with clients on their level
- Very much a "people person" that gets energy from talking with people
- Experience dealing with challenging clients, setting expectations, coming up with creative solutions to problems
- Ability to have potentially uncomfortable conversations and arrive at a mutually agreeable conclusion (rare but necessary skill)
Specifically, we would like your help with the following:
- Onboarding calls with each new client
- Being the main point of contact for clients and representing their needs to the team
- Fielding ad hoc phone calls from clients
- Updating clients on their order status
- Creating client briefs to send to the team
- Identifying potential issues with client and setting clear expectations
We have a great team in place that knows how to do all the activities we need and
they can teach you to fill in the gaps. But we want someone to join with
EXPERIENCE that comes in and add value immediately.
I'm a huge believer in the importance of being a culture fit for long term success. So,
you can learn more about me on my website or via my social media.
While this will start as a test project, if completed successfully this could turn into a
longer-term full-time opportunity.
Only serious applications please apply. We are looking for the best people to join us
for the long term :)