Headquarters: Austin, TX
- Pitching - Crafting personal and compelling email, video, and social media pitches to podcast hosts in order to obtain guest appearances for our clients on their show.
- Prospecting - Conducting show research to find the perfect podcasts for each clients expertise and goals.
- Client reports - Creating custom client reports that recap the work we’ve done together.
- Onboarding material - Creating custom onboarding material for new clients.
A Day in the Life
- Take pride in creating a killer personalized pitch. This will be the primary function of this role and we’re not the mass email type.
- Think outside of the box. Or more accurately, are unaware a box ever existed and like to create your own. Then you tear it down and build a tower instead.
- Have an almost freakish ability to communicate virtually. Not only by speech but the written word. For real. We mean it. If communication of any kind is something you struggle with, we totally get it (we love our introverted team members!), but you and this role won’t be friends.
- Crave improvement. You’re never good with good enough. You know even the best pitch, process, team can be better and you want to be the person that gets it there.
- Are a team player. If you’re a “that’s not my job” or “I did all of this” person we’re not for you.
- Speak up. You say what you’re thinking and are objective with your feedback.
- Take 100% accountability. For wins and losses.
- Work independently. We pride ourselves on pouring into each and every one of our team members but hand-holders we are not (well...we do hold our husbands/wives/little people’s hands from time to time. We’re not monsters.).
- Are a good human. We pride ourselves on being a team comprised of genuinely good human beings (kind, empathetic, transparent, etc.) and will keep it that way.
- Live in the United States.
- Exist to help businesses grow. And their people shine, through podcast outreach and production.
- Have been fully remote from the start. Work from your home office, co-working space, or a cornfield in Iowa. If you have internet access we’ll be in business.
- Are a people-first company. Our team is always our #1 priority and not just because it’s good for business (happy people do better work) but because it’s the right thing to do.
- Encourage and prioritize work-life balance. Your little person has t-ball games every Thursday evening you need to tap out early to prep for? Have fun and tell them we say good luck (then share pics in Slack of their cuteness, of course). Your new pup has obedience training every Wednesday afternoon? Go for it and maybe stop off for a nice walk after.
- Do not micromanage. Not even a little. Your work will speak for itself. We’ll never track your time, double-check that you did xyz, or ask why you came in at 8:45 instead of 8:00. You have our full trust from the very beginning.
- Are fun. Like Ron Burgundy on the jazz flute fun.
Perks & Benefits
Here’s how we operate:
- Live And Work Where You Want - We’re a distributed team, so you can live and work wherever you want (from your house, favorite coffee shop, co-working space, etc.). For our ideal candidate, proximity won’t influence their productivity because they are internally motivated. Our only requirement is that you have a reliable internet connection and can focus on work during work time!
- Unlimited Paid Vacation - We want you to take vacation. In fact, we have a minimum vacation policy of three weeks per year (not including holidays). It’s important to get out and do something. We’ll look forward to seeing pictures when you get back.
- Flexible Hours - As long as you’re available during core business hours and keeping full-time hours (7am-3pm, 8am-4pm, 10am-6pm, etc.), we’ll work with you to create a schedule that’s optimal for you.
- Monthly Remote Stipend - For some, working remotely means lots of coffee shops, a co-working space, or let’s face it - needing more loungewear. We provide a $100 monthly stipend for whatever you need.
- Personal & Professional Growth - We’re serious about helping you improve your craft. Think conferences, books, dedicated time away from work to learn something new…it’s really up to you, but we love to see our people growing.